Thursday, October 11, 2012

Beautiful, Blued Eyed Ava

Ava. She is every photographer's dream. Her eyes are incredible and she is so sweet and calm. I was blown away by her demeanor the entire shoot. It went SO smoothly. I have no doubt, it's because Trisha is her mom... And if I'm giving relatives credit... I'm also going to have to give a shout out to Ava's awesome Grandma, Karen.

Trisha, Karen, and Ava, thank you from the bottom of my heart for choosing me to capture these precious moments for you. It truly was an honor. You made one heck of a trip and I hope these make up for that. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And while I'm thanking people.... Thank you to all of Ava's adoring fans. I don't think my facebook page ever received so much love. You guys rock. You are all good people, no doubt, and I like good people. Thank you!



















1 comment: