Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fun with Makayla

This session is one of those sessions that I was smiling the entire time I was editing the images. Makayla is fun. She is happy and silly and everything a third grade girl should be. I had a blast with her and she definitely left an impression on me. I watched her try new things (climb trees) and come alive as she told me about things she loved (her brownie badges and Disneyland). My most favorite part of the shoot, however, was watching her interact with her mom, Bev. They are so close and the admiration they have for one another is evident in the smiles across their faces. Watching them interact made me so excited for what's to come with my own daughter. Thank you so much Bev and Makayla for allowing me to witness your love and capture this precious time in your lives. I hope these images give Makayla's fun, energetic, sweet demeanor justice. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment