Monday, January 21, 2013

I'm Back.

So I have been putting off buying more memory, data, empty air space, whatever you want to call it, but I finally did and I am happy to be back. I've been working hard on getting this little dream of mine up and running. If you haven't stopped by the new website go check it out. She's delicate and not done, but I'm fairly proud of how she's developing. I still don't get HTML for the life of me and my time probably would be  better spent hiring someone to do all that for me, but when you aren't accepting clients yet justifying paying an "employee" is a hard pill to swallow.

So anyway, I'm busy getting things in order and practicing like crazy. I can't wait to launch Stephanie Baldwin Photography officially. I know that our new home is going to produce some stunning photographs. I can't wait.

And because posts are zero fun without pictures here's some recents of my clan. I live for these people.









No comments:

Post a Comment